At Poma Fertility, our medical practice philosophy focuses on evidence-based medicine. This means we always carefully review any available data and thoroughly evaluate a patient’s medical history before we formulate any decisions or recommendations for treatment. We strive to provide clear, realistic expectations of your personal pathway to having your family.
- Our treatment approach is to be as thorough as possible and to provide realistic expectations.
- It is possible to provide compassionate and caring care while also communicating realistic expectations.
- Anyone can communicate good news and while we want to be optimistic when the prognosis is good, our patients have a right to know when the likelihood of success is poor so that they can make a good decision about whether or not to proceed with treatment.
- In always delivering the most accurate diagnosis and prognosis regardless of ideal it may be.
- That we should always offer success rates that are higher than national averages.
- We should always look for ways to provide care rather than exclusions to limit access to medical technology.
Poma Fertility uses every possible approach to accurately diagnose a patient’s medical problem. Only then can we apply the correct treatment approaches.
The modern IVF center requires both the laboratory and clinical staff to achieve the highest in pregnancy rates, so both our physician and laboratory science teams provide skills that are of equal importance to your successful outcome. Our unique practice philosophy revolves around a team approach to managing treatment. We review all IVF cycle plans with laboratory and nursing staff so that we can give you the full benefit of our decades of combined experience. We believe that this provides a higher quality of care – quality you deserve.