Here is a Powerpoint video regarding the CCT (Clomid Challenge Test) and why we do it. Please see the page on the CCT for more details (click here).
Quick reminder of details:
- Call us on the first day of normal menses
- We see you an menstrual cycle days 2-5 but preferably cycle days 2-3.
- Our office is open 7 days a week for scheduling appointments and visits
- Call in the morning only on weekends and holidays
- Baseline testing includes:
- transvaginal ultrasound for antral follicle counts and ovarian volume
- blood levels of FSH, LH, Estradiol (E2) and Anti-Mullerian Hormone (AMH)
- Take Clomiphene citrate (Clomid) 100 mg (two 50 mg tablets) daily in the morning (do not take in the evening)
- Blood level of FSH on cycle day 10
Here is the video:
Look this video slideshow to better appreciate the test. The video is located on my account at (www.screencast.com), so please be patient if your internet connection is slow.