Poma Fertility would like to introduce you to our revised PomaCare refund program. We teamed with Univfy to create an opportunity for about 90% of our patients without insurance to qualify for a refund program when undergoing IVF treatment.
We designed PomaCare to be a different type of IVF refund program. Our refund program allows our patients to purchase a single cycle of IVF rather than 3 cycles which is very common at other IVF centers.
Our program allows you to undergo a fresh IVF cycle and unlimited frozen embryo transfers until you either have a delivered baby at home or you run out of embryos. We specifically designed the unlimited FET cycle option to encourage elective single embryo transfer. You then have the choice of a refund or you can proceed to another complete cycle of fresh and frozen embryo transfers for a reduced price (see below). You can do a third round of cycles if necessary, but we rarely need to consider this option.
PomaCare includes everything necessary for your IVF and FET cycles except for an anesthesia fee and medications. We now include the cost of embryo biopsy for PGS. All PGS cycles require all embryos to be frozen until the genetic results are available followed by a FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer) cycle. Since you have already paid for your FET cycles, the additional cost for PGS above the cost of PomaCare is the fee to the genetics laboratory.
The cost of entry to the PomaCare program is the same for everyone. The difference between patients with different predicted success rates is the amount refunded if you do not have a baby.
We also make the choice between PomaCare and Pay-As-You-Go as transparent as possible by calculating the additional costs or the savings for you in a simple chart.
All refund programs (at Poma Fertility and other IVF centers) will cost you more if you get a baby quickly, which is how we can refund those who do not get a successful baby. However, and importantly, if you do not get a baby then you will not be financially as compromised.
|PomaCare1||Cost||Refund if No Baby||Included|
|Standard Single Cycle||$19,750||90% - 30%2||IVF3, PGS4, FET6|
|2-Cycle Batching8||$25,025||30% - 20%2||IVF3, PGS4, FET6|
|3-Cycle Batching9||$30,100||30% - 20%2||IVF3, PGS4, FET6|
- PomaCare is an IVF refund warranty program that applies the specified refund to the package fee if you don’t have a baby from IVF and you choose to withdraw from the program. You also have the option of continuing in the PomaCare program for the second and third cycle fees of $5,275 (assuming you continue to qualify). The refund applies to the total fees paid to Poma Fertility and does not include fees to outside entities. The standard IVF fees shown here apply when a credit card is used; if you pay cash/check, there is an approximate 2.5% reduction in fees. You will be required to sign a contract for this program, which provides additional details.
- We determine your refund percentage from your clinical and lab testing as calculated using Univfy’s proprietary software.
- IVF includes IVF Cycle Bloodwork, Cycle Ultrasound Monitoring, Egg Retrieval, Embryology Laboratory Procedures, ICSI (If Needed), Fresh Embryo Transfer with Ultrasound Guidance, and Embryo Cryopreservation for 6 Months.
- PGS includes Embryo Biopsy and Shipping to Genetics Laboratory. For each fresh IVF cycle in which you choose to use PGS, an additional PGS test fee will be paid directly to an external PGS testing facility. This PGS test fee, set by the external PGS testing lab, may change with no notification as it is not subject to approval by Poma Fertility.
- In cycles using PGS, the fresh IVF cycle creates the embryos but all embryos are frozen after biopsy because the genetic testing requires about 12 days to obtain results, which means that no fresh embryo transfer is performed.
- a. You have the option of a fresh transfer without the embryo biopsy followed by biopsy of all remaining embryos or freezing of all remaining embryos.
- b. Not everyone has embryos frozen.
- c. The PGS biopsy procedure is included in the price to encourage biopsy and efficient use of embryos but you are not required to have PGS biopsy.
Our normal single cycle IVF pricing and PomaCare are designed to be easy, upfront, and without any surprises. For more information on PomaCare, or to discuss financing options, please contact us today.
What’s the catch? There isn’t one.