Refer A Patient to Poma Fertility
Poma Fertility is dedicated to making our patients’ dreams of a family happen. With our knowledgeable and devoted staff, state of the art equipment, and a success rate higher than the national average, we can offer your patients the best chances at getting their family started in the shortest amount of time possible.
Many infertility issues that patients struggle with are often resolved with moderate treatment approaches like medication or intrauterine insemination. Other patients will instead benefit from in vitro fertilization (IVF) to get pregnant.
We recommend patient referral to Poma Fertility for:
- Any couple who has been trying to get pregnant for a year or more
- Women over age 35 who have been trying to conceive for more than six months
- Women with abnormal ovarian reserve tests, such as an elevated FSH level
- Any man diagnosed with male factor infertility
- Women with blocked or damaged fallopian tubes
- Patients with moderate or severe endometriosis at any age
- Problems with ovulation such as polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Anyone with recurrent pregnancy losses
- Members of the LGBT community
- Any patient about to undergo cancer treatment
- Anyone with a family history of genetic disease or who is known to be carrying a genetic mutation
- Families who would like gender selection to balance the number of boys and girls in their families
How to Refer a Patient
Poma Fertility accepts referrals from OB-GYN clinics, doctors, family practitioners, and medical specialists, as well as self-referrals. To make a appointment, simply call us at (425) 822-7662, or click here to contact us.